This has been one of the busiest and most stressful weeks of my life. I am not even exagerating. Next week didnt look any better up until yesterday. Thing is we have a black history month show coming up and practice has been intense these past couple days. I am in three dances and those three dances are a mix of a couple songs. IN rehersal we have to keep going over them over and over again. As if that wasnt bad enough I have been loaded with homework, projects, its like all the teachers just decided to pile it on me. I almost had a nervous breakdown, had to talk to my guidance counsellor, but im happy because she was able to change a couple things around and my week is looking better and better. But im pretty sure I have a really high bp and i have anemia which just makes it all worse.. ANy way sha as soon as the show is over, im taking a week off to sleeeeeeeeeeeeep
I have a thing for Indian guys. Im not picky about race i just find (refined) indian boys more appealing. My friends think I have a problem, i think im perfectly fine. i guess it all started 4 years ago when i used to watch hindi soaps religiously. i could even speak a lil bit of hindi. I just started to find them attractive. Then I came here, black boys prefer white girls(at least in high school sha), white boys dont even give black a second look, and the others well they mostly go for their own kind. For a country that is very multiracial, i dunno o.. People say black guys go for white girls because our wahala is too much, but then why do they end up marrying black girls? Its like they want some enjoyment but when its time to settle down they come back to us.. what are we supposed to do till then?? its soo sad because there's this indian guy in my grade that i really like, when i say he dey make me kolo, every word is true, but it dont even look possible at this point.. why?? because im black.. its such a sad fact but its true.. in our school theres hardly any black people so if youre lucky to get with a black guy then good for you, if not there are 2 options
1) act like a slut
or
2) be single the whole high school experience
Im not saying there anything wrong with being single. Iv been fo rthe past month now and i must say its great, but what about when im tired of being single, what about when i just wanna hold someone.. what do i do?!?!?
Nigeria Decides! Follow the live coverage of the 2015 election votes now!
-
Good morning Diaspora!
Who is following the collation of results?
Keep up with the 2015 Presidential elections via Channels TV online:
11 years ago
4 comments:
Guess at 17 yrs of age, its not exactly panic stations time yet.. Relax, things will work out -- Indian guy or no indian guy...
I agree with Danny..
You just take one step at a time.. What you really want will come out.
Is okay to feel lonely but take it easy sis..All is well,
yea, indian boys sure are gorgeous..and u r right, they only associate with themselves..
just try and focus on other things in the meantime..i know it cant be easy tho..
sorry bout ur stressed state!
*hugs*
@ everyone: thanks guys you all basically have the same message. i guess i just need to get my priorities straight and figure out whats important to me
Post a Comment