God Loves me.. i have said this more than 10 times today alone, 20 this whole weekend and only God knows how many times this week. In many situations he has just been proving to me how much he loves me, even when i dont think i deserve it. For example the other day, i had a class and i wasnt really feeling it, so I was contemplating skipping. Something inside me told me not to skip though, so I went to class, halfway through I really wanted to leave but something just didnt let me, usually I would just get up and go because the teacher is chill and doesn't really care if you stay in class or not, his own is just to tell stories, but this time I just couldn't.. I wasn't until later that I found out that the principal and v.ps had been walking round at that time, catching people who were skipping class.. That is just one example o
The second, when me and **** were still doing lovey dovey, being on the phone for hours every nite, I thought my phone was free in the nite, that was until the bill came.. Yepa! lets just say the bill was in the hundreds. To say momsi was pissed would be an understatement. I had found out before the bill came how much i had gone over my minutes, but they couldn't tell me how much the bill was.. The week it was suppose to come, I went into serious prayer and well lemme not say fasting, because it only lasted till first period of school before I gave into hunger. I was sha begging God that ****'s numba wouldn't show, because knowing momsi, she would trace all the calls I had made and she really disliked him so I knew it wouldn't end well if that happened. The thing sha came, but miraculosly something else came up that day sha, so she didnt even have time to yell at me, she told me to write a list of all the people I had called and ish.. I quickly changed ****'s name to one chicks name.. In the end sha, they paid the bill off without wahala and they even got me a new number... I just keep thanking God that this thing didnt go off more than this, because I honestly don't know how i would have survived it.
Now 10 things about me, Buttercup tagged me so here goes:-
.I am actually incapable of having an argument with a significant other or even a friend- it might be the fact that there was a point where my parents argued daily, to the point that the D word came up that scarred me soo badly, but I can never seem to argue with anyone except my siblings, and that usually ends physiclaly or with doors slamming. Whenever im angry at a friend or boyfriend, i just usually just shut them out. I know its very unhealthy
.I always end up falling for people who don't truly like me and those who do, I don't really like them- up until now, whenever I really like a guy, he never fully likes me or theres a catch or something.. and God forgive me its always the perves or the ones that something is wrong with that tend to like me
.I am waiting for Fabregas to realise his love for me, till then Theo walcott will do :P- this is pretty self explanatory
.I plan to make an impact in the world no matter how small:- its always been my dream to do something in the world that could change at least one persons life.. It just makes me soo happy when I do something for someone, to see the sheer Joy on their faces
.I trust people way too easily and i find it difficult to forgive:- I can know you for a week and trust you enough to tell some personal secrets.. It was soo bad when i was younger that my parents stopped telling me things because before the end of the day, the whole street would know
.I'm the process of writing a book( don't expect anything yet IN THE PROCESS being the key words):- i just recently started a book about how aids affected the lives of some girls all over africa. I don't know of anyone that is affected by it, but I do know how it can damage people's lives, the stigma, not even the virus itself
.I love reading and writing: whenever i'm stressed angry, tired whatever, i just read or write
.I want to eventually work for the U.N: all part of my plan to make an impact
.I love God and he definately loves me: HE just does
.One day i honestly hope that I will find 'the right guy': its kinda lame and cheesy but sometimes, i just randomly pray for my 'husband' boyfriends dont count beause they are the preps for the right guy..
Nigeria Decides! Follow the live coverage of the 2015 election votes now!
-
Good morning Diaspora!
Who is following the collation of results?
Keep up with the 2015 Presidential elections via Channels TV online:
11 years ago
3 comments:
Awww.. u remind me of me :)
don't worry someday we too we meet Mr.Right :) stay blessed.
oh... cool.....good luck on the escapinng the principal/ vp.....hopefully, u'll not need to cut classes again...lol....(tongue in cheek)
lol@It was soo bad when i was younger that my parents stopped telling me things because before the end of the day, the whole street would know. that hilarious yo! but i feel u on the guy not fully likin u to the core like dat..
Post a Comment