I wonder how many times iv tried to change in the last ** years that i have lived on this earth. Once again i decided to change. not the kind of change thats superficial or just because everyone wants me to.. its because i want to.
I was sitting in church today and had that too familiar feeling of boredom.. The choir was singing and there i was sitting in my little world.. Thinking about my life..*what am i accomplishing?*
im the kind of person that has big dreams, lots of people have told me that im the biggest dreamer they have ever met.. I do intend to make those dreams come true some day..
Back to the changes.. i was in church nd something just snapped inside me. I dont know what the cause was/is exactly but i started making plans in my head on all the things i wouldd change. Everytome i do change, its always better.. i guess you have to go through something bad for you to change. how many times have i used the word change??
i got home and just started randomly cleaning my room. something my mum has been trying to get me to do for a long ass time.. i cleaned the house and i dunno i just have this feeling of maturity.. I sat down finished off my homework(something that i dont usually do voluntarily)
then i just randomly started watching a yoruba movie.. it was interesting though most if it was juju and killing and ish..
I honestly dont know what it is, but i really do feel like im changing, mayb its because its my birthday month and because im getting older.. or then again maybe its love/like?? whatever it is, it couldnt have come at a better time..
Nigeria Decides! Follow the live coverage of the 2015 election votes now!
-
Good morning Diaspora!
Who is following the collation of results?
Keep up with the 2015 Presidential elections via Channels TV online:
11 years ago
4 comments:
aww dats really cool! I hope u change for the better darl! the constant thing in life is change they say...
thanks yeah i guess so and i guess change is good... iv just been getting happier since this post so i guess its change for the better
Good for u babe...i really need to do some changin myself..
yeah I know that familiar feeling...yes you are changing...jus let go and let the change overcome you and bring out the butterfly that lies on your inside...I think ma comment is a tad bit late? ne?
Post a Comment