I don't only mean love in a relationship, just love in general. One thing i have been denied in my life is true love. I'm always jumping into things, going crazy about guys, doing stupid things because i want a hug, because i want to feel loved....
What a way to start a blog! im so happy i have started one though, a way to let my feelings out. i have been contemplating it for a while, im happy i finally decided to start..
I hope this blog helps me to do something i havent been able to-find my self.. sound silly and ish but yeah, thats what i want to do...
Not much for a first time but il be sure to blog as often as possible.. I love blogville there are soo many talented writers that i've read their blog.. I hope to read some more good ones..
il be back soon!
Princess J
Nigeria Decides! Follow the live coverage of the 2015 election votes now!
-
Good morning Diaspora!
Who is following the collation of results?
Keep up with the 2015 Presidential elections via Channels TV online:
11 years ago
2 comments:
there is no formal way of starting a blog...just do you hon
I hope u find wat u r lookin for..welcome! :D
Post a Comment